Jiah Khan Suicide
- DOB : 20 February 1988
- Died : 3 June 2013
- Movies : Nishabd, Ghajini, Housefull
- Occupation : Actress, model, singer
- Years Active : 2007–2013
- Nationality : British American
- Religion : Islam
- Website : Jiahkhan.com
Sanjay Dutt sentenced to 5 years in jail
- In March 2013, the Supreme Court upheld Dutt’s five-year sentence, 18 months of which he already spent in jail during the trial
- DOB : 29 July 1959
- Occupation : Film actor, film producer, comedian, politician, television presenter
- Parents : Sunil Dutt, Nargis Dutt
- Spouse : Richa Sharma(1987–1996) (deceased) ; Rhea Pillai(1998–2005) (divorced) ; Manyata Dutt (2008–present)
- Children : Trishala, Shahraan, Iqra
Hug shared between Shahrukh and Salman at Iftar party
- The Salman-SRK cold war started five years back after a fight at actor Katrina Kaif’s birthday party in 2008.
- At an iftar party thrown by MLA and former minister Baba Siddiqui, bollywood’s biggest superstars Salman and Shahrukh shake hands and hugged each other to greet and embrace and spoke for about three minutes, after which SRK moved to Salim Khan’s table and spoke to Salman’s father for nearly 20 minutes.
- Siddique is thrilled at the patch-up. He says, “Hope this friendship stays. Maybe they wanted to do so, that’s why they did.”
Ranbir and Katrina holiday in Spain
- Katrina Spotted In Bikini; Holidays With Ranbir In Spain remains the hottest gossip and certainly the biggest controversy in 2013. In Ibiza, they were also seen partying at a DJ Hardwell and DJ Avicii event on Sunday (July 7, 2013). Though both the actors have managed to keep everyone guessing about their relationship status all this while still claims each other as just a friend about there on-going chemistry.
Shahrukh Khan (SRK) 3rd Baby “AbRam”
- SRK’s 3rd Baby Boy has been named ABRAM KHAN. The actor clarifies no sex determination has been done for his son AbRam. Shahrukh and Gauri’s third child was born to the couple through surrogacy. King Khan said that they went for the third child as his two children Aryan and Suhana are grown up now and he and Gauri are missing their childhood. Congrats KING Khan for the arrival of New Prince.