What if the Ordered Article Does Not Matches Your Expectation!
- For online shopping, in case of apparel, accessories or furniture, the retailer website offers you size and measurement guides. As different brands have different specification for similar kind of product. Also, the colored fabrics may vary in color as displayed online. Again you need to refer return policy of the retailer for hassle free transaction experience.
You Found Great Deals on a Site But You Have Never Heard About the Retailer
- In such cases, you must read their terms and conditions, return policy, consumer helpline number and other minute details about the retailer and the details given on the site. You can take a chance if there is a COD or PayPal service offered by the retailer after giving a test call to there customer care desk just to confirm there promptness in your assistance.
If Your Online Ordered Gadget is Not Working
- Once you are over with the online swift transaction and time has come for the product delivery as per the terms of the retailer delivery assurance.
- If you had ordered electronic gadgets like mobile phones, tablet, HDTV, microwave, speakers, weighing scale or bigger electrical appliances and it sounds to be faulty at the time of delivery then the liability lies within the retailer.
- Also, must refer the return policy of the retailer, usually the gadget comes with 1 year or 2 year or 6 months manufacturer warranty and reach the customer service center of the desk before the warranty get lapse.
- Every retailer has a different policy for return or exchange, request within the window period to the retailer.
Always Keep Your System Updated
- Always keep your laptop or desktop antivirus and firewall security programs updated. Scan your computer frequently and check to make sure your firewall is turned on before shopping online,paying bills, or accessing your bank accounts.
Credit Card Vs Debit Card Vs Net Banking Vs Cash On Delivery Vs Accumulated Points Redemption
- The major hurdle or dilemma on Mode of Payment Option – Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking or Cash-On-Delivery (COD) or Accumulated Points Redemption.
- Out of the above listed option COD or Cash on Delivery is the best option to opt for as it seem the safest for your transaction. But not every retailer offers this service free of cost and they add the shipping charge in your ordered amount which is not appreciated by most of us as its waste of money.
- If there is an option amongst Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking, then opt for the Credit card option since you won’t be debited on the spot for the ordered amount. Also, you can cancel or claim for the charges from your Credit card bank if the product is not delivered to you at yor place in India.
- Moreover, few leading retailers in India offers you an option of PayPal or PaisaPay for online shopping then you go for it as this service guarantees in case of any dispute or your product goes missing.
- Just in case, if your final transaction page where you enter bank details get refreshed and ask you to re-enter the credentials then return to your home page and talk to the customer care desk to confirm the order else you will be charged twice. After confirming it, order it again.
The Website is Secure If URL Starts With https://
Just make sure all your online transactions including bank swift should take place on a website begins with: https://. The “s” means the site is secure. If you don’t see the “s,” don’t trust the website. Also avoid public wifi access when performing online transactions. Do your shopping at home, from your own computer or smartphone.
What If You Haven’t Received Your Order
- Rarely somebody believes that the online shopping result in nothing in return, which means the order never get delivered to you.
- In such cases, usually few follow ups with the retailer customer care desk via email or call will escalate the case and you can track it further for product delivery or refund in PAN India.
- If the retailer is not responding or listening to your words, seek assistance from Consumer court.
- Few NGOs are also helping in such cases like consumergrievance.com (International Consumer Rights Protection Council) without any need of lawyer to hire.
Shoppers Hesitates in Shopping Online!
- Still most of the shoppers hesitates in doing online transaction though they are willing to avail massive discounts looming online. Such buyers are not sure about what retailers promise, what they are expecting and what they get once the product get delivered. Leading retailer always give you an option of 100% refund if you don’t like it.
Immense Variety at Great Prices Online!
- Online shopping offers immense variety available at great prices along with numerous things to love about.
- The best part of online shopping transaction is that all deliverable delivered at your doorstep with a smile in major cities in India.
- You always have a option to back out with full refund if the ordered article is not in accordance to your liking.
- Some leading e-commerce portals in India like Flipkart, ebay, Yebhi, Myntra, Infibeam, Amazon, Bestylish and more offers 100% refund with no question asked!